What I like about snow:
- It's beautiful. At first.
- It's insulating. Somehow, 20 degrees feels even colder without snow on the ground. I'm sure there's a scientific explanation for it.
- It's bright. So I can find the dog poop easier.
- It smells good. Did you know that snow smells? It does. It smells like childhood memories and holiday shopping.
- It's symbolic. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow..." Isaiah 1:18 NIV
- It's fun. I like to ski, tube, sled...things I always intend to do, but rarely get around to doing.
It's a lot of work to come up with things I like about it, but thinking about all the things I don't like just gets me down. If you live in snow, what do YOU like about it?
Scarf: Cruise giftshop
Jeans: thrifted via Valu Thrift
Boots: Madden Girl via DSW.com
Bag: Old Navy