FBFF Questions this week are all about COLOR!
1. What color dominates your closet?
I'm all about color! I don't think there is one dominating color in my closet - I love and wear them all. Though I may be drawn to red and yellow more than other primary colors...not sure why.
2. If money weren't an issue, how would you change the color emphasis in your closet?
I could use a few more solid, brightly colored shift dresses in my wardrobe. If money weren't an issue, it would be all Kate Spade.
3. What is your mantra about mixing colors?
I used to be way more matchy-matchy with my colors, but now I'm finding that just about anything goes! So that's my new mantra: Anything goes!
4. For you, how do you incorporate color into your outfits?
Anyway I can. Nothing is off-limits. Not even my hair.
5. Which blogger(s) do you think do a good job of incorporating color into their wardrobe?
If I had to give a Color Award to just one blogger it would be Vanessa, hands down.
Sal, Jen, Kileen, Jessica, Tatiana and Fifi (does she count?) come to mind as well. They're all masters at incorporating color into their outfits.
Blouse: JC Penny
Jeans: Lux, thrifted via Valu Thrift