FBFF Question: So far, what have been the 5 hardest blogging lessons you’ve learned during this process that have helped make you a better blogger?
1. The posts I work hardest on, aren't always the most popular (comment-wise). But that doesn't mean they aren't worth while.
2. Stepping out of my "comfort-zone" (I hate that term), is necessary for growth and feeling part of the community.
3. When the technical stuff gets frustrating, don't give up. Research, ask around, try again.
4. Quality over quantity. I don't post stuff just for the sake of more content. If it isn't good, it doesn't fly. I try to apply this to pictures, giveaways, writing concepts, product reviews, shopping info., whatever.
5. Perfection is relative. I'm not Jane, Jessica, Sydney, Kendi or anyone else. So I won't try to be.
See how others responded to this question on Modly Chic.
Wrap (as scarf): Street Merchant, Cabo
Tee: Ross, AtlantaDress: Target
Shoes: Enzo Angiolini, thriftedBag: Thrifted via ARC's Value Village