|Hat: H&M Sweden(gift from Hubby)|
Earrings: Hot Mama
Shame on me. Leaving you hanging like that for so many weeks. I just checked my gmail and there are few hundred unopened emails. Yeah...sooooo not going to tackle that right now. Here's what's been going on in my life and brain lately:
1. I live and breath Hot Mama (no complaints).
2. Steve and I bought a house. We close on Friday. We're nervous/excited. We're packing. The amount of crap is insane.
3. My BFF is preggo with twins (E, I miss you. Please stop puking long enough for us to hang out soon. Tell the babies I love them. Thanks.)
4. Miles still has good days and bad days. He's on an all raw diet now. He loves it. We love that he loves it.
5. I have discovered the awesomeness that is Clothes Mentor and intend on trading clothes for cash as a means of buying more clothes...mostly at Hot Mama.
6. 35 days until a 2 week Disney vacation! Mentally and emotionally, I'm already packed and ready to go.
7. I made my first purchase at LOFT. Strange, I know. The cape you see here was $13, marked down from $114. My knack for finding a bargain has not been lost.
8. I have decided that I cannot keep up with short hair and am contemplating other styles as I grow it out a bit. The in-between phase is pretty gross.
9. I have great aspirations of re-focusing/re-prioritizing the ol' blog. I want it to become an extension of what I do at Hot Mama - highlighting the experiences and products that make my job so great...it's just a matter of finding the time.
10. Time for bed.